**Application deadline 15 June 2023** - There are no exceptions
Under certain predefined conditions and for certain predefined goals, RSM will accommodate students who wish to extend their studies to complete an internship by postponing issuance of their degree.
- You must have completed all curricular components, including the thesis, in the nominal timespan of the programme
- You must apply for the extension well in advance of the deadline. You may not apply for postponement retroactively (i.e. after the degree has been granted)
Which students CANNOT apply for postponement of issuing the degree?
- Students who have not yet completed all their curricular components (there is no need since your degree has not yet been issued)
- Students who have not studied nominally (you do not meet the general conditions)
- Students who want to improve a sufficient result (this is not a predefined goal)
One-year MSc Programmes (EEA students)
Students may pursue an internship following completion of their curricular requirements. The internship does not constitute an official part of the curriculum and will not be displayed on the grade list. However, it may be important to you or your internship employer that you hold student status. For students to be able to re-enroll after 1 September of each year (thus maintaining student status into a new academic year), it is necessary to postpone issuance of the degree.
Please note that being enrolled as a student requires payment of tuition fee for as long as you are enrolled as a student.
- You must have completed all curricular components, including your thesis, in the nominal timespan of the programme
- You must have arranged, or be in the process of arranging, an internship following completion of the one-year degree programme.
- The internship, or the intention to do an internship, must have been registered with RSM Career Centre well in advance of the deadline through Osiris Case.
- You must meet the conditions above.
- You must register your internship/your intention to do an internship by 15 June 2023 at the RSM Career Centre through Osiris Case, where you will indicate permission to postpone issuance of your degree.
- Issuance of your degree will be postponed up to and including 30 September 2023; this length of extension will ensure that you are able to re-enrol as a student via Studielink for the 2023-2024 academic year.
- You must re-enrol for your MSc programme via Studielink.
- In September 2023, you will be notified by SPD about issuance of your degree. Nevertheless, you may remain enrolled as a student through the end of the academic year.
- Following completion of your internship, you will be able to terminate your enrolment yourself via Studielink. Please ensure that you unenroll before the 24th of the month in which your internship ends, such that your unenrolment goes into effect by the first of the following month. Should your unenrolment not be complete by the end of the given month, you will be responsible for payment of tuition for the following month, and until such time as your unenrolment is complete.