All conversations between student and student adviser are strictly confidential and information provided by a student is confidential and will not be divulged to any third party without the student’s permission. For more information see also the LVSA, the national association of student advisers.
The student advisers are independent in their advising. They always consider the special circumstances and needs of individual students. Do not postpone coming to see us when you have a question(s): for every appointment we take sufficient time and experience has shown that answers and solutions are often closer at hand than you might expect. And in case we cannot help you ourselves, we can get you into contact with someone who can.
For what kind of questions can I contact the student adviser?
- If you have questions regarding studying in general: study planning, study methods, time-management, taking exams etc.
- If personal circumstances may affect your study progress (illness, family matters etc.)
- If you need help with issues involving the examination board:, lodging an appeal, extra examination requests, master admission etc.
- If you need help in case of specific situations: studying whilst having a professional sports career, studying with a disability, study delays in general, special arrangements for taking exams etc.
- If you need help making a choice: change of study programme, internship/ exchange, second study, future career steps etc.
- If you need assistance with university issues (Studielink, tuition fee, etc.) or national regulations (DUO, IND,etc.).
- If you are a prospective student and if you want more information about our programmes.
How can I reach the student adviser?
|Bachelor | BSc IBA or English Premaster||Go to: Contact | How can you reach us? (IBA)|
|Bachelor | BSc Bedrijfskunde of Nederlandstalige Premaster||Go to: Contact | Hoe kun je ons bereiken?|
|MSc programme||Go to: Contact | How can you reach us? (Master)|